HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sail event? (Read 346 times)
Lunar Lander
YaBB Newbies

Sail event?
Jul 28th, 2017 at 5:04pm

Yesterday afternoon, around 4:00, I saw what must have been at least two dozen sailboats going out to sea, passing by the pier. They had white, gray, or even black sails. I couldn't find any mention of it online! Does anyone have any idea what event this was?

Sailboats are very pretty, I was just lucky to be there at the right time! I'm sure more people would have come to watch if they had known about it.

IP Logged

carriehouseof
YaBB Newbies

Re: Sail event?
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 5:35am

I also saw sailboats passing my area at that time but unfortunately I still haven't figured out what an event it was!

IP Logged

Walter Scott
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 10:11am

They are supplied by the IOC initially to make sure that they are identical so that its fair Competition but some of the sailors who compete int he single handed events keep their boat after their first olympics and use it in everyone following providing that the boat that they are using is the same as everyone else and is not a different model or anything as they can get changed. Custom Essay Help Service in this case the boats are rigorously checked out before each games.

IP Logged

matthewwade
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:55am

They are provided by the IOC at first to ensure that they are indistinguishable with the goal Buy Coursework that its reasonable Competition however a portion of the mariners who contend int he independent occasions keep their vessel after their first olympics and utilize it in everybody following giving that the watercraft that they are utilizing is the same as every other person and is not an alternate model or anything as they can get changed.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print