Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Join Coney Island USA on Facebook!

Welcome to our forum.

Back To ConeyIsland.com

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 
Send Topic Print
Rumor: Trump Village Shopping center to close (Read 421232 times)
Lunaparker
Gold Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Rumor: Trump Village Shopping center to close
Reply #1725 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:06am

Guys, there is an ongoing building boom throughout the City with projects far larger in scope than you are experiencing. You will survive just as everyone else does. No need to worry.

IP Logged

Capt_Nemo
Gold Member

Re: Rumor: Trump Village Shopping center to close
Reply #1726 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:46pm

They are going to ask about their plans for plowing before it snows, so we can offer comments.

Bruce

Capt_Nemo wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 9:45pm:
good concerns.  i asked, even asked how the city will plow west 5th with those barriers taking up part of the street.

Bruce

32_GRINNING_TEETH wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 8:36pm:
Just as a 'weather headsup' >>> starting Dec. 06 late, a progressively cold and probably snowy regime will begin, and last for the remainder of the month most likely.
   Computer models which can and do spot these anomalous occurrences well in advance, warn of an EC blizzard extending from Georgia up to Maine at the mid-month point.  We will see.
   My point here is to ask how we are going to be able to walk through those makeshift lanes they created around the site.  I see nowhere for the plowed snow to go!  Two people with packages can barely pass each other now.  Only solution would be to remove some of that green wall to allow the snow to be dumped on the unused work area inside at those points.
  Ask our councilman that one.

Its all about the land between the Aquarium to Keyspan, south of Surf Ave.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 
Send Topic Print